Some of the answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) about
Behold Your Mother (Jn 19:27)'s work and how you can help:
Behold Your Mother (Jn 19:27) is registered with the Charity Commission in England and Wales (Charity No 1186775). It is also registered with HMRC for Gift Aid. The Gift Aid scheme enables registered charities to reclaim tax on a donation made by a UK taxpayer, effectively increasing the amount of the donation by 25%. (I am aware that we are still waiting for confirmation of registration from the HMRC).
Through your generous donations, the work of the Charity can continue in many areas.
1. What is the best currency to take?
2. How much money should I bring?
3. How much does lunch cost?
4. Do I need any immunization?
5. How long is the journey?
6. What is the weather like?
7. Do I require a visa?
8. Is insurance compulsory?
9. Do I have to buy insurance straight away or can this be purchased later?
10. Is there any limit on the amount of medication I can take with me?
11. How many kilos am I allowed in my checked-in luggage?
12. How many creams, liquids, and aerosols are we allowed to bring in our hand luggage?
13. What weight and dimension of hand luggage is allowed?
14. Is there any discount for a triple room or for children?
© 2023 Behold Your Mother (Jn 19:27) - All Rights Reserved.
Behold Your Mother (Jn 19:27)